How Can I Fix the Issue Where Brother Printer Keeps Printing Blank Pages on Mac?
- Open the "System Preferences" section from the menu list of Apple applications.
- Choose the "Printers & Scanners" tab to open and further double-click on the "Hardware" tab.
- Then, navigate towards "Printer Driver" that is causing the "Brother printer printing blank pages" issues.
- Click-right on the driver and expand the list to select the "Delete" button.
We were unable to locate your printer driver. Click the plus sign ('+'), and then choose the appropriate printer driver from the drop-down menu.
Next, select the minus sign ('-') from the toolbar, and then press the "Delete" button.
- Whether it is required for you to validate your selections, you can validate them by clicking the "OK" button.
- If you have an excessive number of Brother printer drivers installed, you should remove all of them. Now, click the plus sign ('+') button once again.
- The next step requires you to choose the "Default Icon" and then select "Brother printer" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select "CUPS Driver" from the list of Printers that appears once you drop down the menu.
- Next, select "Add" from the drop-down menu, and then reload the window.
- You should now be able to locate the driver for the Brother printer on the list.
You are now aware of how to proceed in the event that your Brother printer continues to print blank pages.
How to Fix Brother Printer Print Blank Pages Issue on Windows operating system
- You may access the "Applications" list on your Windows PC by clicking on the "Start" menu options.
- To view the list of devices and printers that have been installed, navigate to the "Control Panel" and enter the "Devices and Printers" section.
- Open the Brother printer drive by going to the Printer folder and selecting it.
- Open its Properties section.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab and further click on the "Printer Processor" options.
- Next, select the "Winprint" below the "Print Processor" options.
- Select the "RAW" option and then click on the "Default Data type" tab.
- Confirm the choice by clicking on the "OK".
- Navigate towards the "Advanced" tab and click on it.
- Make sure the "Keep printed documents" box is unchecked.
- Hit the "Apply" option and complete the process.
We hope that you found this tutorial to be helpful. Maintain your vigilance so that you don't miss any additional guidelines that address frequent problems associated with your technological gadgets.