Brother Printer is Printing Blank Pages
Even though Brother printers are known for being the best ones for printing, they often print blank or black pages.
So, does your Brother printer also produce blank pages when you press the print button? If that's the case, then you're going to love this tutorial
We've got everything you need to repair the most frequent Brother printer problems.
Find out here why your Brother printer keeps making blank pages. What Causes Blank Pages to Print on Your Brother Printer?
- Your Brother printer may produce blank pages if your ink cartridge is empty.
- An incorrect internet connection might result in this problem when utilizing a Brother printer that is connected to the internet wirelessly.
- If the ink cartridge isn't installed correctly or isn't of good quality, the printer won't print anything.
- Blank pages might be printed as a result of misconfigured printer driver settings.
- Printers may produce blank pages if their printheads are clogged up with debris.
Now that you know why your Brother printer is generating blank pages, let's move on to the next step in our series on how to fix a Brother printer that won't print anything.
Quick Fixes for the Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages
These printer or computer repairs are necessary if your Brother printer is producing blank pages.
All of the strategies shown here have been tested and found to be the most effective ways to solve the problem. Here you have it
Remove and reinstall the Brother Printers Ink Cartridge
If the Brother printer is producing blank pages because of the incorrect installation of the ink cartridge, you should immediately reinsert the toner to fix the problem.
- Carefully remove the printers fitted toner cartridge.
- Close the door of the printer and place the cartridge in the spare place.
- Clean the ink cartridge from outside from a cloth.
- Leave the printer and the ink cartridge for a while.
- Please, Re-install the toner properly and close the door of the printer.
Turn on your Brother printer and see whether blank pages are printing again after you've completed the preceding procedures.
Cleanning the Brother Printer Head
IMPORTANT: Befores apply these step work, make sure your Brother printer is switched off.
- To access the menu on your Brother printer, move the cursor to the screen that displays the printer and select the icon labeled "Menu."
- Make use of the button labeled "Navigation," and then choose the "Ink" area.
- Please, Open the "Cleaning" window and when the confirmation message pops on your printer screen, click on the "OK" button.
- Choose the "Black colour" from the given options and click right to open the properties.
- Choose the options of ‘Clean’ and further select the "Shading cartridges".
- Hit the "Clean" option and confirms your choice.
Your Brother should be able to print papers without any problems when the instructions have been carried out correctly and the print heads have been cleaned.
Change the Print Alignment
If your Brother printer is producing blank pages, you should investigate and attempt to resolve any print alignment problems with your device.
The following is the proper order in which to carry out the steps:
- Start the printer and open the "Ink section".
- From the expanded options, choose the "Improve Print Quality" options.
- Navigate towards the "Alignment" options and click on it.
- Then, you will have to select the "Size of the Paper" as per the alignment you want.
- Next, you will have to push the basic alignment on the paper tray and fill in the tray with enough papers.
- Run a test print and see that your Brother printer is printing properly.
Uninstall or Install Printer Driver
Ensure that the printer is not active and then turn it off.
You should be able to remove printer drivers by following the procedures outlined above; however, if you need to erase all the information related to the printer driver because the installation did not go well, you should use the printer driver cleaning tool.
You may download the Printer Driver Information Cleanup Tool by going to the [Downloads] section of our website.
- Turn on your computer running Windows, select the "Start" button, and then expand the "All Programs" menu option.
- In the box that says "Control Panel," double-click on the option that says "Printers and Scanners."
- Navigate to the "Brother printer driver" and right-click on it to open up further configuration options.
- Select the "Uninstall" option from the menu.
- When you are prompted for confirmation, choose the "Yes" option to indicate your agreement.
- After some time has passed, you will see that the driver for the Brother printer has been removed from the system.
- At this point, you should open a web browser and go to the official Brother printer sites.
- Go to the website and download a printer that is compatible with your version of Windows as well as the printing equipment you use.
- To install the Brother printer driver that was just downloaded, follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- When you are ready to begin using it, you will need to restart both your computer and your Brother printer.
You will finally be able to move on from the traumatic experience of wondering "why is my brother printer producing blank pages?" once you have uninstalled and then reinstalled the printer driver.
Uncheck the Keep Printed Documents
- On the Brother printer display screen, go to the "Printer properties" area.
- Select "Advanced" from the list of available options in the menu.
- After selecting the "Printer process" key, pick the "WIN PRINT" choices from the drop-down menu that appears.
- At this point, examine the "Default" data for an option labeled "RAW alternative."
- Would you mind pressing the "OK" key on your keyboard.
- Go to the "Advanced" tab, and de-check the option that's next to "Keep printed papers."
Modify the Printer Current Ink Status
The fact that your Brother printer is generating blank pages might be attributed, at least in part, to the fact that its ink status is appropriately adjusted.
In order to change the status to the appropriate one, follow the actions that are listed below:
- To begin, let's determine if the toner's ink cartridge is still full or has run out. Make sure the Brother printer is turned on.
- Press the "Menu" button that is located near the screen of the printer.
- Utilizing the navigation buttons, choose the "Ink management" choices and click on them.
- Afterwards, choose the "OK" option. After that, choose an option from the "Ink volume" menu to open its windows.
- You are able to see the current state of the ink by clicking the "OK" button in this section.
By pressing the toggle button, you may bring the status of the ink back online if it was previously turned off.
If you wait until the very end and then refresh the printer, your Brother printer will no longer output blank pages.