Reset Toner on Brother MFC-L2710DW
Toner is a kind of very fine dust that is sprayed onto the paper by laser printers in order to produce printed text and images.
This manual will advise you on how to replace the toner cartridge in a Brother printer model such as the Brother MFC-L2710DW, HL-L6200DWT, or HL-L6300DW, as well as other models that are functionally identical to those mentioned above.
Even though you just installed a brand new toner cartridge, is your printer still recommending that you install a new one? If you follow these simple steps, the toner counter on your printer will be reset, and you will then be able to resume printing.
These printer models may be reset using the steps that are provided below: Brother MFC-L2710DW, Brother DCP-L2550DW, and Brother HL-2390DW
- When you raise the front cover of the printer (to reveal the mechanism that handles the cartridges), the display will show the message "Front Door Open" This indicates that the cartridge handling mechanism has been exposed.
- Next, press "STOP/EXIT" and "CLEAR at the SAME TIME" (one quick press).
- After that, you need to hit the "CLEAR" button one again.
- There will then be a menu that reads RESET MENU that appears.
- Arrow down to find your toner type
TNR-STD – use this selection if your toner is standard yield tn-730.
TNR-HC – use this selection if your toner is high yield tn-760.
Once you have decided the kind of toner to use, press the "OK" button.
To ensure that the reset was successful, press the UP Arrow.
"Accepted" ought to be shown on the screen.
Make sure the front cover is closed.
Your printer ought should be prepared to print at this point!
Have a nice day 😉