Brother iPrint&Scan is a free application that enabling you to print from and/or scanning to your Android devices and iOS supported devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on your wireless networking without use a computer. Printing and scan is not available on all Brother printer machines.
You can use the Brother MFC-L6700DW in conjunction with the iPrint & Scan utility with Macintosh OS.X operating system compatibility.
Use your local wireless network to connecting your Android devices to your Brother printer or All-in-One print. Using a Google account you are able to printed from anywhere with the remote print functions.
Brother Printer MFC-L6700DW.
Operating System Compatibility
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.
Mac OS 10.14.
Mac OS 10.13.
OS X 10.12.
OS X 10.11.
Download iPrint&Scan Utility
File Name: BrotherPushScanTool_1_11_0_0.dmg
Ver: 18.104.22.168 (latest version)
Sizes: 9.58 MB
Mac OS 10.12.
OS X 10.11.
This Brother MFC-L6700DW iPrint & Scan Utility provides access to document printing, scanning or workflow functionality. You can install this software and use it easily as you wish.
Your advantage in using iPrint & Scan
- 1. Easy to use "menu".
- Simple steps to print your favorite image photos, web pages, emails (this Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text).
- Scanning directly to your Android devices.
- Print your files or photo documents directly from the following cloud services "DropboxTM, OneDrive, and Evernote.
- Save scanning images to your Android device and email them (PDF or JPEG files).
- Automatically searching for support devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required