Brother MFC-7860DWR All in One Printer
You can use the Brother MFC-7860DWR in conjunction with the iPrint & Scan utility with Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS operating system compatibility.
Use your local wireless network to connecting your Android devices to your Brother printer or All in One print. Using a Google account you are able to printed from anywhere with the remote print functions.
Your advantage in using iPrint & Scan
- 1. Easy to use "menu".
- Simple steps to print your favorite image photos, web pages, emails (this Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text).
- Scanning directly to your Android devices.
- Print your files or photo documents directly from the following cloud services "DropboxTM, OneDrive, and Evernote.
- Save scanning images to your Android device and email them (PDF or JPEG files).
- Automatically searching for support devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
Brother Printer MFC-7860DWR
Operating System Compatibility
Mac OS Catalina 10.15
Mac OS 10.14.
Mac OS 10.13.
OS X 10.12.
OS X 10.11.
Download iPrint&Scan Utility
File Name: BrotherPushScanTool_1_11_0_0.dmg
Ver: 22.214.171.124 (latest version)
Sizes: 9.58 MB
Mac OS 10.12.
OS X 10.11.
This Brother MFC-7860DWR iPrint & Scan Utility provides access to document printing, scanning or workflow functionality. You can install this software and use it easily as you wish.