Brother FAX Send and received
Fax (short for facsimile), sometimes calling telecopying or telefax (the latter short for telefacsimile), is the telephonic transmission of scanning printer material (both text or images), normally to a telephone number connected to a printer or other output devices (Source).
We will provide instructions on how to print a report that will show the list of faxes that I sent or received.
On the Fax Journal, TX indicates a faxs you send, while RX indicated a fax you receiving.
Models ⇒ (Brother MFC-L2700DN / Brother MFC-L2700DNR / Brother MFC-L2700DW / Brother MFC-L2700DWR)
You can print this report on demand by follow these steps:
- Press "Menu".
- Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to display the Print Reports, and then now press "OK".
- Please, press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to display Fax Journal, and then press "OK".
- Press "Start".
- Press "Stop/Exit".
*** In addition, you can set the Brother machine devices to print the Fax Journal report at regular intervals (every 50 faxes; every 6, 12, and 24 hours; every 2 or 7 days).
The default setting is every 50 faxs. To set or change the interval at which the Fax Journal report printing file document, follow these steps:
1. Press "Menu".
2. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to display the Fax, and then press "OK".
3. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to display the Report Setting, and then press "OK".
4. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to display the Journal Period, and then press "OK".
5. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to choose an interval, and then press "OK".
If you choose Every 50 Faxs, go to Step 8 and follow the next steps.
6, 12, 24 hours, 2 or 7 days. The machine will printing the report your work at the chosen time and then erase all jobs from its memory.
If the machine's memory becomes full with 200 jobs before the time you chose has passed, the machine's will print the Faxs Journal report early and then erasing all jobs from the capacity memory. If you want an extra report before it is due to print, you can print it without erasing the jobs from the memory.
Every 50 Faxs, The machine will print the Fax Journal report when the machine has stored 50 job.
6. If you chose Every 7 Day, press the "Up or Down" arrow key to display Every Monday, Every Tuesday, Every Wednesday, Every Thursday, Every Friday, Every Saturday or Every Sunday, and then press "OK".
7. Enter the time to start print (in 24-hours format), and then press "OK".
Example, enter 19:45 for 7:45PM.
When you set 12h Clock in the Date & Time setting, enter the time in 12-hour format, and then press "OK".
Please, press the "Up or Down" arrow key to display AM or PM, and then press "OK".
Press Stop and Exit.
Labels: Brother Printer Setup