Local Connection Printer Driver and Scanner Drivers
- If you don't know which version of Windows 7 OS you are use, 32 bit/64 bit, please check by following the steps below:
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows 7 operating system latest version.
- Remove the CD-ROM before start the installation procedures.
- You must be loggin on as an "Admin".
- If the "User Account Control" dialog box appears, and please click "Continue".
- If the "Windows Security" dialog box appears, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and please click "Install".
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connecting an interfaces cable.
- Make a temporary folders or directory on your "HDD [hard disk drive]" as the location to saving the download self-extracting file, "e.g. C:\brodnt".
- Download the files to the temporary folder.
- Once the download is completed, open for folder or directory and please "double click" on the download files to extract it.
- Double click "DPInst.exe" in the folder created in Step 4. Please note there aren't any install screens or dialogue box after double clicking. Go to Step 6.
- Connect the Brother machine to your computer. You need to make sure if the install of Brother original drivers is completed.
Do it with the right steps and the driver for the scanner is ready to use.
Happy working and have a nice day*