The Brother MFC-9120CN printer supports the MacOS Mojave driver, and you can install a scanner software on this model printer. For those you who want to download drivers for our scanners, we will provide guide on how to do this.
Follow the procedure below:
TWAIN Driver, ICA Driver, ControlCenter software, and Remote Setup Software.
The instructions may vary depending on the version of your Operating System.
Support Operating System
- MacintoshOS Mojave 10.14.
- Mac High Sierra 10.13.
- Mac Sierra 10.12.
- Mac OS X 10.11.
- Mac OS X 10.10.
- Download the target files to your Macintosh OS.
- Once download, the Installer Disk Image will be mounted on your Desktop display. You will find the install package for icon "xxxxxxxx.pkg" on the desktop.
*** If you don't find the installer package for icon, please extract the "xxxxxxxx.dmg" file manually with "Disk Utility".
- "Disk Utility" can be found in /Applications/Utilities. "dmg" is called "disk image files". This needs "Disk Utility". By using "Disk Utility", the Installer Disk Images can be mounted.
- Double click the installer package for the icon "xxxxxxxx.pkg". And follow the instructions on the screen display.
The Installer will ask you to select a destination volume. Please select the same volume on which the macintoshOS operating system is installed.
You can use the scanner on the Brother MFC-9120C printer model easily.