If you find a problem like this, follow the steps below to resolve this problem:
Verify the Brother machine is power on and theres are no errors (fix now).
- If your Brother machine for the screen (hereinafter called LCD) is blank display, the machines may not be powered on. Check the machine to see if it wakes from sleep mode printing.
- Check the your dispaly on the "LCD" for any error messages. An example would be "Paper Jam" and "Ink/Toner Empty". If the LCD shows an error, troubleshoot the error to cleared the issue indicated.
- If using a USB cable printer, make sure the cable is connecting to both the printing and computers. Try connected it directly to the your computer and not via a hub.
- If using an ethernet cable using, make sure for the cable is connecting to both the printer and router and the access point. Print the networking configuration page to check the IP address.
- If using a wireless connection, printer the network configuration page to check the IP address.
For those of you who use Windows OS 7, 8, or Mac. You can follow the installation procedure in the following article (support.brother.com).