Install Printer Drivers Install Tool
Follow the procedure below for LINUX Operating System
Download the device or driver. (linux-brprinter-installer - *. *. * - *. Gz)
(The directory location varies depending on your Linux distribution.)
for example / home / (LoginName) / Download
- Open a window in the terminal.
- Go to your directory to be able to download the file into the last step. By using a cd or manual command. Download example on cd
- Enter this command so you can extract the downloaded file:
example gun.zip linux-brprinter-installer-2.1.1-1.gz
- Get authorization from the superuser in the "su" and "sudo su" commands.
- Run the tool
Example bash linux-brprinter-installer-2.1.1-1 MFC-J6490CW
- Installation on drivers will start immediately and Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
For USB Users: Please Select N (No)
For Network Users: Please Select Y (Yes) and DeviceURI number.
Driver installation process may take a long time.
Please wait for it to finish.