Brother Inkjet All in One Printer
The instructions may be different for the printer model, depending on the version of Windows OS in use.
- If the driver is already installed on your computer for installation, uninstall it first before you install the new driver.
- To remove the current driver, download the Uninstall Tool in the instructions.You must be logged in as User Administrator.
- If a request for Control with User Accounts is displayed, click Yes.
- If the dialog box in Windows Security has appeared, check Always trust software from (Brother Industries, Ltd.) And click Install.
- When the installation process instructs you to restart the computer and you to apply the changes, NEVER ever to restart your computer. Continue installation work until the installation process is complete. When the installation is complete, then restart your computer.
- Unplug your Brother printer machine from your computer if you have already connected part of the interface cable.
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click on the file option to download to extract it.
- Select the language and click "OK".
- Follow the installation screen instructions for installing drivers.
Operating System Compatible: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit OS).